Safed Musli Powder for Men & Women Health Power | Strength | Stamina
Ultra Safed Musli Powder is an excellent source of wellness supplements for men and women. It has been mainly used in conditions like diabetes, erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, motility, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Improves libido.
- Reducing Stress
- Treat Erectile Dysfunction
- Boost Immune System
- Increases Sperm Count, Semes & Testerone levels.
- Reviews (7)
Ultra Safed Musli Powder Enriched with Medicinal Properties
Safed Musli is a traditional herb that is mostly grown in Southern India. It is also known as Indian herbal Viagra because of its aphrodisiac properties. Apart from this, immunity-enhancing, pain-relieving, antibacterial, and many other properties are present in this powerful herb.
Amazing Health Benefits of Safed Musli Powder
Musli Best for Sexual Health
Musli powder is widely used as a sex power booster. Consuming Safed Musli in appropriate amounts decreases the problems of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. It enhances sexual desire in men as well as women and improves overall vitality and vigor.
Safed Musli Best for Brain Health
This herb also helps in the improvement of mental health, and combat stress and anxiety. Consuming Musli in any form provides you with increased energy and endurance. It enhances the memory of the brain by removing the symptoms of fatigue and depression.
Best For Pregnant Women
This herb acts as a tonic for both fetus and mother, and this particularly helps in restoring the body’s fluids at the time of giving birth. In lactating mothers, Musli supplements enhance milk production and quality. Please consult a doctor before consuming this supplement
Best Immunity Booster
Musli products boost the natural ability of the body to fight diseases. Musli comprises powerful antioxidants and Vitamin C that altogether enhance the body’s immunity to provide you protection from various harmful infections.
Musli Powder for Fast Muscle Growth
Safed Musli powder is also used as a supplement for bodybuilders and athletes. It is beneficial in fast-increasing muscle mass.
Some Other Benefits of Musli
- Weight Management
- Deal With Diabetes
- Reducing the effects of arthritis
- Saponin: Reduces cholesterol levels, and strengthens the immune system.
- Total Sugar: Source of energy with glucose
- Reducing Sugar: Creation of stable mood and energy level.
- Non-Reducing Sugar: Reduces intake of food
- Total Protein: Contains essential amino acids
- Water-Soluble Protein: Increases protein intake
- Crude Fiber: Cures and prevents constipation, hemorrhoids, diverticulosis, coronary heart diseases, and some type of cancer.
- Glycosides: helps in the improvement of overall male potency
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can Safed Musli harm our body?
Side effects of Musli powder are seen when it is consumed in large quantities.
- How Long Does Safed Musli Begin to Take Action?
The desired results of Safed Musli start showing when it is taken regularly and weaved into the daily routine. Depending on your body composition and circumstances, it may take 1 to 3 months to achieve the desired results.
- Can We Take Ashwagandha and Safed Musli Together?
- Can We Consume Safed Musli with Milk?
Yes, Consumption can be half a tablespoon of Safed Musli Powder and mixing it with warm milk. Consumption can be twice daily or as per your Ayurvedic practitioner’s advice.
Delivery & Shipping
India Post /DHL
Shipping Duration: 3-5 days
60rs Extra on COD Order
Free Delivery on Prepaid Order all over India